When selecting a specialist for your Periodontal surgery in Auburn, CA, Dr. Nicky Hakimi and team have no doubt that our qualifications and expertise will exceed your expectations! However, we find that many of our valued clients have another important agenda item to consider, and that is comfort.
This is completely understandable. With an estimated 35 million Americans suffering from some form of dental anxiety, it’s no wonder we find that managing dental worries is a top priority for many clients. So, if you’ve been putting off your necessary dental procedures, consider learning more about sedation for periodontal surgery in Auburn, CA by contacting our office. Sedation dentistry is a means for ensuring the utmost comfort for your procedure, and is beneficial for the following:
- Patients with mild to debilitating dental anxiety.
- Those with an intense gag reflex.
- Patients who’ve endured a previous unpleasant dental experience.
- People who have difficulty sitting in the dental chair.
- Patients who have a hard time getting or staying numb.
The use of sedation for your periodontal surgery in Auburn, CA can ensure a positive, anxiety-free dental experience. Contact the office of Dr. Nicky Hakimi today to learn more about how sedation dentistry can benefit you!